Bessborough Child and Family Services are committed to dealing effectively with any comments or complaints you may have about any aspect of our service or about our organisation.
All comments will be taken into consideration. If we got something wrong, we will apologise and where possible we will try to put things right. We also aim to learn from our mistakes and use the information we gain to improve our service. If you would like make a complaint please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Remember to state your name, address and telephone number (and email address if applicable)
- Please state if you are acting on behalf of someone else
- Briefly describe what your complaint is about, stating relevant dates, times and key information
- List your specific concerns starting with the most important
- State your preferred method of communication