Bessborough Centre Crèche is an award winning crèche located in the heart of Blackrock, Cork Dedicated to providing high quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences, we are looking for a highly motivated childcare educator to inspire and be part of fantastic team.
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Recent Early Years graduates are encouraged to apply.
Contract: Full time
Qualifications: Minimum QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care and Education
• Develop and deliver curriculum founded on crèche’s philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and National Standards for Pre-school services
• Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-led learning.
• Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behaviour
• Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
• Observe and record children’s development and behaviour using electronic portfolios
• Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
• A naturally warm and respectful approach to children’s individual needs and development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Aistear and Siolta
• Experience in building curriculum and lesson plans
• Ability to use own initiative
Our employee benefits:
• Pension plan
• Professional Development and Training opportunities provided
To apply please click here